You may have found a property you intend to buy but have not yet sold your existing home or have bought at auction, our team of bridging loan experts understand that speed is a necessity. In some cases, bridging finance can be arranged within a matter of hours or days when traditional lenders have rejected an application.
Thanks to our excellent relationship with both high street and specialist lenders we can arrange funds offering some of the best rates on the market.
Typically, clients approach us to secure bridging finance for a number of reasons. You may be:
- Purchasing properties at auction
- Securing property purchase until your existing property is sold
- Developing a property
- Property refurbishment or renovation
- Property sale has fallen through and you are purchasing another property
- Lease extension
- Buying a dilapidated property
Using a fully regulated broker such as Knight Frank Finance allows clients to get a whole market perspective. Thanks to our strong relationships with high street lenders and alternative funders we are able to source and secure market leading bridging finance terms.